Hawai Maluma The Weeknd English Translation

Stop lying to yourself Ah The picture you posted with him saying that he was your heaven Baby I know you so well I. The Weeknd in Spanish and the original Lyrics of the Song.

Hawai Remix Single By Maluma The Weeknd On Apple Music The Weeknd The Weeknd Album Cover Music Hits

Dutch English Greek Spanish Thai.

Hawai maluma the weeknd english translation. Read all the lyrics to The Weeknd. 06112020 - The Weeknd - Yeah So now hes your heaven Oh yeah Youre lying to yourself and him to make me jealous Oh no You put on such an act when youre sleepin together All this cause I said I dont want marriage Marriage I dont want marriage Hey - The Weeknd - Id rather go half on a baby Cause at least I know that its not temporary Temporary And at least. Hawi Remix English Translation feat.

So now hes your heaven Youre lying to yourself and him to make me jealous You put on such an act when youre sleeping together All this cause I said I dont want marriage I dont want marriage. 18052021 Well while some of the lyrics are in Spanish Genius provided an English translation. 18052021 Well while some of the lyrics are in Spanish Genius provided an English translation.

Yeah So now hes your heaven Oh yeah Youre lying to yourself and him to make me jealous Oh no You put on such an act. 18052021 Well while some of the lyrics are in Spanish Genius provided an English translation. 05112020 Here youll find English translation of latest hits.

I rather go half on a baby Cause at least I know that its not temporary And at least well share something thats real. The Weeknd Hawi Remix Lyrics. 30072020 Maluma - Hawi English Translation Lyrics.

29072020 Translation of Hawi by Maluma from Spanish to English. The music video with the songs audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. Yeah So now hes your heaven yeah Youre lying to yourself and him to make me jealous.

1970 translations 11791 thanks received 396 translation requests fulfilled for 150 members 10 transcription requests fulfilled added 245 idioms explained 581. The Weeknd - Hawi Remix English Translation Lyrics. Malumas Hawi Remix and its full English translation on Genius now.

According to the outlet Maluma sings Lie to all your followers Tell him that the times are better now I dont believe that when I call you youll ignore me If after me there wont be anymore loves You and I were one. I upload instrumental of songs which receive copyright strikes. Hawi Remix Single.

29072020 Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of Hawi interpreted by Maluma. According to the outlet Maluma sings Lie to all your followers Tell him that the times are better now I dont believe that when I call you youll ignore me If after me there wont be anymore loves You and I were one. Below you will find lyrics music video and translation of Hawi - Maluma.

So now hes your heaven Oh yeah Youre lying to yourself and him to make me jealous Oh no You put on such an act when youre sleeping together. According to the outlet Maluma sings Lie to all your followers. HEY TODOS Youtube no.

The Translation of Hawi - Maluma. Hawi Remix 5 translations. Check out the full lyrics translated to English on Billboard.

16082020 In Hawai Maluma sings about a relationship that couldnt work out. 05112020 The Weeknd could give the track a further stateside boost. The Weeknd in various languages.

06112020 English translation of lyrics for Hawi Remix by Maluma feat. Papi Juancho Released Date.